Friday, December 31, 2010

I am the Champion...

Yo Internets, I did it! December Daily has been pwned! Tomorrow or the next day, I'll go through the old comments and see who came the closest to guessing 0 as the number of days I'd miss out on posting this month. That optimistic soul will become the proud owner of her very own Starbucks ornament--if she is willing to email her address. I wouldn't be offended if she isn't, I know I must seem like a complete looney bird. But who knows, maybe she's willing to walk on the wild side. We'll see.

So anyway...December 31st. December Done. Last day of 2010. Twenty 10. Over. Crazy right? So I think for this double final post, I'll share with you the 2011 resolutions of my children--or what I imagined they'd be if they had any idea what a resolution was.

#1--Chase and Amaya do hereby resolve to study hard and continue the strengthening of the grey matter inside their little noggins.




#2: Chase does hereby resolve to continue working toward his ultimate goal of becoming a 4 year old rock star. 

#3 Amaya does hereby resolve to start her own company by the age of 3. Her latest brainstorm is a cleaning service that performs show tunes while dusting. I'm sure it will be a hit.


As for my resolutions? Well I'm still ironing out the details there. I'll get back to you on that, deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment