Tuesday, December 14, 2010

December 14


What can be said about today? Well, since I dozed on and off through most of it, I don't really know. I've been trying to kick this cold/bug/yuckiness for a couple of weeks now. Some days I come out ahead, but today was not one of them. Just to give you an idea of how ill I've been feeling--Andy bought me a slice of carrot cake on Sunday and it's still in the refrigerator. Unheard of in these parts. I have absolutely no appetite. I have to force myself to eat. And if you know me, then you know that eating is not normally a problem for me.  I hope I feel better soon because those presents aren't going to wrap themselves, nor the cookies bake themselves. But back to the point of the post which is this: A December Daily in three doses.

The good:



The bad:

The ugly:

I mean really who burns spaghetti sauce? Me apparently. Ho, ho, ho!



File under: 
Housewife Fail

No comments:

Post a Comment