Monday, December 20, 2010

And in this corner

Weighing in at less than a pound...

Bernard the Energetic Elf!


That snowman never stood a chance y'all.


Tap out. Kinda puts me in the mind of myself today when I went to my temporary gym home--

--and Jeanne told me I needed to have deep, meaningful thoughts about my buttocks. Frankly I think she's gone and lost her ever-loving mind. But, I did take a moment to have deep, meaningful thoughts about how grateful I am for parking lots that paint the bumper parking lines:


I'll take any extra help I can get. Speaking of--it is now 5 days until Christmas and I have not wrapped even a single kidlet present. Which seems a bit wrong to me since I think I've spent at least a decade in my scrap room (w)rapping my little heart out.  I guess I'm just slow.



Of course, if I didn't have to stop to do laundry, take out the trash, clean the bunny cage and eat a cookie, I'm sure I'd be a lot further along. And I guess I could have gone up there right after dinner to toil away at it some more. But sometimes, you just really need to stop and enjoy life with two little snuggle bunnies on your lap.

It'll get done eventually. And if not, I can always blame an elf strike for any unwrapped presents under the tree, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment