Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Gimme a Break...Gimme a Break

Break me off a piece of that Kit Kat Bar. I'm serious Bernard. Give me a piece of that candy, or I'm going to tell Santa what you've been up to down here. And yes, I do keep chocolate candy bars in a Distemper Remedy jar. You have your medicine, I have mine.

And on the topic of medicine, I have to tell you that taking Claritin D 12 hour right before going to bed is not a good idea. If you fail to heed my advice, and you happen to be one of the lucky few who experience insomnia as a side effect, then you will find yourself in your family room at 3:30 AM watching the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and drinking warm milk in the hopes of coaxing out an REM pattern or two. Of course, you probably won't be lucky enough to get to see the lunar eclipse coincide with the winter solstice like I was. Unless you plan on living a really really long time. But they probably won't even have Claritin D 12 hour then so it's really a moot point.

That's the moon around 2:30AM.  Squint and you might almost think you can see it. I think I hear NASA calling for my prints now.


Breaking is the theme for today as this lovely pair demonstrates for us.

You're confused aren't you. That's because you can't really see the poor lass on the right very well. Let's take a closer look.


Yea she's completely lost her head over the guy though I'm not sure why. I find his slightly larger right eye to be a bit distracting.   Amaya was quite distraught over her destroyed art so I tried to fix it. Super glue and regular tape were not working. So I semi-laminated that sucker with packing tape.


Now maybe it will keep the ants away too. See, tape really does fix everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment