Wednesday, December 08, 2010

8 is Great!


There's that darn elf again. He's just making himself completely at home now, isn't he? And speaking of Daddy--I've shown you the kids in the morning. I've shown you me in the morning. Now, I think it's time to show you the Drew in the morning. After I post this, I'm going to have to go to the mattresses, so you won't be hearing from me for awhile, but I think it's worth it, don't you?

Not a morning person my husband. At all. Too bad though, because about 50 minutes after snapping this picture, I dropped the kids off in our room for him to watch and ran away to...
I'm so sad because this location is closing in 11 days. Sure the new gym is going to be fantabulous with all the pools, sauna, cardio theater, and juice bar--but I'm going to miss my happy little gym. And I know I'll lose some of my gym buddies who won't want to cross town to get to the new one. But the worst thing of all is that I'm never going to have the chance to oust David P. (whoever that is) as mayor on foursquare. One thing I won't miss? Playing chicken with the Starbucks drive thru line in order to get there.

On Wednesdays, Chase has his music lesson. So I pick him up early from school, we hit the lesson, I meet friends who skip out of work early at Starbucks (not the drive thru one) and then Chase and I come home and chill out for an hour or so before Daddy and Amaya come home. This is what chill out looks like at the Mellon house. 


But future CEO that he is, you can't distract Chase from his work for long.


He's aiming for an extra large holiday bonus. Speaking of which--tonight was the last night of Hanukkah.


Chase finished the eight nights with even more super heroes blah blah blah. But my favorite of his gifts:


I'm hoping the message really resonates with him and improves sibling relations in the house. Fingers crossed.  Amaya got a puppy.

A puppy that comes with an off switch--which in my opinion is the best kind really.

No comments:

Post a Comment