Monday, April 19, 2010

iPhone Photo Dump

Today I had to go to the doctor and sit there calmly while a nurse stole away an entire tube of my blood in order to test my TSH levels. I have to get this done at least every six months, more often if my numbers start getting all wonky, so it really doesn't bother me anymore. Well, truthfully it's never bothered me as long as I don't have to actually watch as my life force flows out of me. But don't tell Drew that I'm all honky dory with the whole process because I like to milk my blood-giving days for all they're worth. This is why as soon as he walks in the door, I hold up my violated arm and wail, "They tooka my blood Drew, they tooka my blood!" It's tradition.

Anyway, while I was waiting in the office to be called back, I downloaded the Photogene App for my iPhone. It's pretty cool cause it lets you do all kinds of fun things to your photos. See:


Pretty snazzy eh? Then there's this one:
I love the little masking tape corners. Since I was acting like a teenager taking a picture of my outfit, I might as well decorate the photo like I'm one, too. This was what I wore to have lunch with Patricia. I love this dress--Liberty of London for Target. $29.99. Perfect for my teenage budget. Swoon.

That was all I could get done before I was called back to be stuck with a needle, so the rest of the pictures are just ordinary snapshots of random events that have happened since my last photo dump. And I do mean random: Grandpa, Drew and the kids heading into Santa Fe for instance.

Or Amaya showing off her pretty dress that her friend Allie gave her.

We've got one Brian Scott fan proudly sporting his between-the-eyes injury from falling down the deck steps,
and another Big Spot racing supporter who was extremely upset that the race was postponed. I believe she's in the process of demanding a refund here.
And last but not least, we have one morning wake up call brought to you by the four-legged alarm clock.
Rise and Shine!

1 comment:

  1. My dogs and kids do the same thing. Charley is still in a crib and the dogs are the only things that will get her out. She likes to reach for them fall down and refuse to get out when you try to grab her. It's a lot of fun...for her. I love the dress (yours), Amaya's is nice too.

    ReplyDelete