Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Mo

Sometimes, I just can't resist the temptation to take 574 pictures of myself using my webcam. It's funny how these urges always strike right after I've had my hair professionally blown dry. I mean, what are the odds?

Look Ma! No more grays!

I know that ya'll expected a post today, and I just couldn't bear to disappoint you. Or read any emails (hi mom!) asking why there was nothing new on the blog.  But as I may have mentioned, I was at the salon today. A salon which happens to sit right on top of a time-sucking vortex. Or at least that's my explanation for why I can never get out of there in under 3.5 hours. So while I did enjoy playing Scrabble on my iPhone, reading Nanny Returns, and  listening to a 12 year old talk endlessly about his new record that's about to drop this summer, that didn't leave me with a lot of time to cobble together a coherent post. Obviously. 

So instead you get a photo essay of my attempts to find a new Facebook profile picture. What do you think of this one? 


Too serious? Too dark? Ok, how about this one? 

No? I think it's a fair representation of how I feel most days. Wait now. Don't you even think about right click, saving that picture to use as blackmail material somewhere down the line.  Stop I say!

 That's right,release that mouse button and no one will get hurt. You might have gotten away with this earlier, but I was already burned once when Drew threatened to use the bad perm picture from the last post as my photo identification for my NASCAR credentials. This is the face he got when he let that one slip: 

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice--I'm not so nice.

6 comments:

  1. Yvonne8:47 PM

    You seriously crack me up! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:29 PM

    You seriously crack me up! Love this post :)
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I use the 2nd to last face when I'm fussing @ my kids, LOL!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe one of the mad faces would be good for Facebook. Keep away all the wannabe friend requesters. Seriously, your hair looks awesome! Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your photos look really good!! Or shoud I say, YOU look really good. Dare I say someone is shedding lbs? Good work! I'm jealous....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all of the compliments--you guys make me smile. :-) Oh, and Anisha--how do you think I got so good at making that face?? I get plenty of practice with my two little terrors everyday!

    ReplyDelete