Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Fly Lady Communiqué












Greetings humonoids. I have come to pass on a message from my Mama bug. She wishes you to know that she's heard you all buzzing around asking for Easter lake pictures, but she is--and I quote--"Not feeling the force." She suggests you read the Insectlopedia or Lord of the Flies to pass the time until she finds herself in a more creative frame of mind. Perhaps you'll even have time for both as it could take awhile until she's ready to fly again.

End transmission

4 comments:

  1. Yvonne7:55 AM

    I’m pretty sure you are award of this, but Amaya is a certified DIVA. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the food smeared on her face and shirt that do it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yvonne, I'm not even sure if DIVA is a strong enough word for my little dumpling. lol

    Justin--if ever the day comes when I get a picture of Amaya without food, dirt, or grime on her somewhere, I will be certain that the world is nearing an end. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww she is adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete