Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Boden Love

Did you happen to hear that high-pitched squeal a couple of hours ago? Well, that was me when I tried on my new skirt from Boden. Oh, how I love it. And the sandals! The flipper-floppers with buttons-buttons!--on the straps that fit my wide feet! Oh, be still my heart. And do you know what fate did? That little devil sent me an email today that has a 20% discount offer from Boden. Ok, maybe it was great marketing, but I'm going to call it fate. I think that will go over better when Andy asks me why there's yet another charge from Boden on the AmEx.

Do you know what else I'm loving? The Hipstamatic App for the iPhone. It's even better than the Photogene one. Check it:

I think perhaps I was born in the wrong decade.

If anyone has the urge (need? desire? compulsion?) to spend $150 at Boden and would like me to send her the 20% off email, just let me know. I'll shoot it right on over to you. And no, I'm not being paid in any way to share this with you. Boden has no idea who I am--a fact that causes me to sob into my pillow every night. Cause how cool would it be to be tight with the head designer of Boden? My dreams are filled with visions of samples sent for testing and brainstorming sessions surrounded by fabrics, shoes and coffee. Excuse me, I'm going to need a minute here.

1 comment:

  1. Mandy3:52 PM

    You look awesome!!!! So slim and trim. And, I love the outfit.

    I like the pics you've done with that app, too.

    ReplyDelete