Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I can't understand why they're always so tired when they leave.

I mean, life is pretty relaxing here at Club Mellon. It's just a walk through the garden with plenty of time to stop and smell the flowers along the way. There's also tree inspection:

Big brother needs a turn too of course.

Maybe Grandpa can give us a better view?

Hey, we kind of like it up there. We'll go ahead and make ourselves comfortable. 

Ok enough of that. Time for ring around the rosie:

5 minutes later still rosying:

10 minutes later still rosying:

15 minutes: Yep the ringing just won't end:

Well, unless it's time to tackle Grandpa. We can stop for that.

But only for a minute. Hey where'd Grandpa go??
If I were a betting girl, I'd wager he'd slipped away to the couch for a little snooze. Not that I have any idea why he'd think he needed one or anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment