Friday, November 12, 2010

Just another Friday morning

  • Chase is super proud of his idea to layer his short-sleeved WVU football jersey over a long sleeved one. To hear him talk about it now, you'd never guess that he threw a 15 minute whinefest precisely 7 days ago when I suggested he use the exact same trick. 
  • Amaya Papaya is having an identity crisis. She's not sure if she wants to be a big girl or be my baby girl. Which means one minutes she's begging to be carried and then the next she's squiggling in my arms saying, "No, Amaya do it". Keeps me on my toes. 
  • Drew informs me that there are big changes coming soon to Pig.com. This is husband code for: I'm going to be sneaking away to my office quite frequently in the next few days. Pretend you don't notice and I might bring you a latte.
  • I'm trying to talk myself out of not talking myself out of going to Body Pump. If you followed that quagmire then I am truly impressed.

Have a great weekend y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment