Thursday, November 18, 2010

But I want my knee high boots!

First, I would like to start this blog post with two photos of my little bundles of joy. I offer this as a sort of pre-reward for having to read the rest of the whining in the post. It's not pretty, in fact feel free to just skip on out of here after viewing the kiddies. I won't hold it against you, in fact I'd do the same if it weren't me who was doing the whining.





So it has recently come to my attention that there are not enough hours in the day nor active neurons firing in my brain for me to accomplish everything that I want & need to accomplish in the month of November. I am being forced to come to terms with the fact that I am not a Super Woman, and honestly the dawning realization is really starting to torque me off. Mainly because I'd like to wear a cute little skirt and cape, but also because when something has to give on my list it always is the things that I want to do rather than the things I need to do--which frankly are quite boring and dreadful chores and tasks.

So yes, I'm stressed, and I've noticed that when I start to feel this way, the only thing I want to do is sleep. I guess it's a survival mechanism? Sleep until the pressure alleviates itself? Except the problem is that if I do sleep as much as my body is demanding, then nothing at all will get done. So, I trudge on through, and cross my fingers that everyone stays alive during this time. On the bright side, I think that I still look mighty cute--

at least on the days when I take the time to do so. Other days...
not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment