Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Halloween Fail 2010: Part I


For the first time since Chase was born, we did not make it to Cox Farm during the month of October.  So instead of nice happy farm pictures, we have sad little random pumpkin stand photos. I'm so bummed by this I can't even tell you. I was disheartened to the point that I didn't even want to write this post. But, well it's tradition, so here we go.


Cox Farm October 2006



Cox Farm October 2007



Cox Farm October 2008

Cox Farm October 2009




Random Pumpkin Stand October 2010




Cox Farm October 2008


Cox Farm October 2009


Random Pumpkin Stand October 2010

 You may have noticed that the title of this post was Halloween Fail 2010: Part I.  Yep, there's more. So stay tuned. October just wasn't our month. Hopefully, this little detour on the path of Halloween traditions will straighten itself out by 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment