Sunday, June 12, 2011

Recognize & Appreciate Your Mother's Wisdom Child

Picture has absolutely nothing to do with the post. Sorry.
This morning, I grabbed a Nerf football and invited the children out into the yard to pass it back and forth with me. Let's just say my son was not exactly jumping up and down at the opportunity.

Chase: I don't know how to throw a football.

Mama: Well, the only way to learn is to try.

Chase: I can't do it. It's too hard. No thank you.

Mama: Lots of things are hard until we learn how to do them. All we can do is try our best Chase. That's the only way to learn. And if you keep trying and working at it, eventually your best starts getting better and better.

Chase: That doesn't make sense. I'll just watch.

Mama: Sure kid, sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment