Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Trials and Tribulations

I decided to change up my hair color a bit and go for some reddish/coppery highlights. Can you see them?

I love the color--change is good. However, when Akram dried and flat ironed my hair, he gave me a deeper-than-normal side part. That presents me with a bit of a problem:
I don't know about ya'll, but I kind of like being able to see out of both eyes. So I tried blowing it out of the way,
but it kept falling right back down, so I tried tilting my head to the side instead.
That worked until my neck started getting a crick in it. I thought I had the solution when I tucked the hair behind my ears.
The problem there was I don't think flat hair suits my face shape unless I hollow out my cheeks by making fish lips. Sadly this expression would garner me many strange looks from passersby if I ventured out in public that way. So now, I'm just at a loss. I'll continue pondering...
at least until I wash and dry it back into a normal part.

1 comment:

  1. Mandy7:55 PM

    I like it a lot! I agree, however, that it falling in front of the eyes constantly would be more than I could handle.

    ReplyDelete