Monday, July 12, 2010

1461 Days ago

I looked like this:

Look it's StayPuffMellon!

And then a few hours later, I had one of these:
Already waving to the paparazzi. Such charisma! 

Since then, he's grown to look like this:
Yep, his mouth pretty much stays locked in that position. Chatterbox extraordinaire, my son. And funny--however unintentional it may be. For instance:
Mama: Your sister is a bit of a nutter.
Chase: I'm allergic to nuts.
Mama: You don't say.

Cracks me up as much as he wears me out, so I guess the balance is perfect. I love watching him grow, but that doesn't stop me from occasionally longing for these days:


Happy Birthday Chaseman!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Chase! Such a cutie pie.

    You do look a tad bloated in that picture, but still beautiful. ;-)

    ReplyDelete