Monday, March 09, 2009

Another example of our questionable parenting

Andy likes to watch the Sarah Silverman show. Me? Well, while I find some of her stuff hilarious, more often I find her just a little too loud, a little too obnoxious to sit down and watch for any significant length of time. There was one show that Andy made me watch, and I'm so so glad he did. On this particular episode, Ms. Silverman sang a catchy little tune that goes by the name of The Poop Song. Here's a video of a small part of it that was posted on YouTube:



Now, that is what I call funny. Of course, you might have to be a mother of a child that poops all day long to fully appreciate it--still, I feel the humor does successfully cross into nearly all walks of life. Ever since watching the video, Andy and I have found ourselves singing, "We pooped at the mall today. This is a poop song!" over and over. We've probably been doing it for the last 6-10 months or so. Well, our childish behavior has finally caught up with us as just this weekend at Chili's, Chase broke out into his own none-too-quiet rendition of The Poop Song. I am pretty sure that the people in the booth behind him nearly choked on their food. We're thinking of taking him on the road soon--I'm sure there are millions of people who would pay to hear a two year old sing about poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment