Saturday, April 23, 2011

Color Me Happy

My favorite part of dying Easter eggs is seeing all the colorful bowls lined up before the party starts and the mess ensues. I think this must in some way relate back to my 8 year old self's obsession with Rainbow Brite. An obsession which also probably explains why I like chunky belts and moon boots, but that's probably a story for another day.

Anyway, please enjoy these pictures of the children coloring eggs with Grandma at the lake.



 Yes, that's Grandpa over there steadfastly ignoring the entire process. Not a fan of arts and crafts time.  But he is more than happy to spend countless minutes looking at smiley faces with them. So I guess it all evens out. Somehow.



My second favorite part? All those colored eggs of course. Can you find mine?

Third favorite part? All those yummy egg salad sandwiches that are just on the horizon. Yum yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment