Monday, January 10, 2011

Girls are Weird

I remember I went through a phase where my favorite font to use in scrapbooking was Girls are Weird. I just loved the curly-cuededness of it, but I never understood the name. Girls weird? How silly. But  understanding came full force once I had a little pint sized diva of my very own running around my house. Dude, girls are so weird.

So here for documenting purposes, I offer up a brief visual accounting of what it is like to live with a nearly 2 1/2 year old, female ball of energy.

First, no surface is safe from the invasion of little girl toys and little girl accessories. The big nosed, mustasched glasses are mine though--just so we're clear.  


Second, there are lots and lots of giggles and silliness. Drama some may call it.


Finally, there is never a dull moment. And by dull, I mean quiet. And by never, I mean never, ever ever.

But quiet is probably overrated anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment