Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tuesday Confessional

I love my Woman's Day magazine. I know that admitting to having a subscription to it will make me seem like a complete dork. But, you know what--I don't just seem like a dork, I am a dork and everyone already knows it. So why not share another little fact that supports argument with you? It's stage one of my plan to becoming more open, so as you can see I'm totally on top of that New Year's Resolution.

Anyway, the point of this little confession is to share with you my utter delight over a regular feature in that magazine. Woman's Day asks it's staff a question every issue and then posts some of the answers on the roll call page. Stuff like "What's your best money saving tip?" & "How do you find time to exercise?". It makes that page more than just a list of names I flip past without a glance. Those little speech bubbles scattered amongst the text makes me notice that there are actual people who work hard to put out that periodical so that I can sit back and leisurely peruse it with my coffee. I savor reading it all the more. So yea I'm a dork, but I'm a dork who appreciates the small touches.

No comments:

Post a Comment