Monday, January 26, 2009

Let the beat control your bunny...


Here's Ms. Sally Nouguat.








Here's Ms. Sally's new cage in the mudroom. This is a great location because we're in and out of this room all day. She's on the bench where we put all of our belongings, so there is no way we can miss saying hello to her everyday.Do you notice anything a little odd about her cage? No? Let's get a little closer then.








Do you see it? No your eyes are not deceiving you. Those are ear phones hanging next to her water bottle. Chase keeps tucking them into her cage so she can listen to some bunny tunes while we're away. Apparently, he is taking his job as bunny comforter very seriously. Any one have any suggestions for Bunny Mix '09?

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:58 PM

    Naughty By Nature - Hip Hop Hooray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:05 PM

    Hmmmm. Ms. Sally Nougat is smaller than I imagined....I was obviously thinking of a different bunny. ha. She looks SOOO soft. Does she get to get out and play much? (I know you used to have runs and stuff for them)
    I think it's cool that she's in the mudroom--won't feel so isolated and alone.
    LOVE the headphones. And, I gotta say a big "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" for Chase being so concerned for her. That's really sweet, and an example of one of the things I love about childhood.
    Let's see, Bunny Mix '09:

    "There's a Party in My Tummy"
    "Where my Carrots At?"
    "Got my Mind on my Pellets, and my Pellets on my Mind"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if I can teach her to wave her ears around to Hip Hop Hooray, ho...hey...ho? I'll work on it.

    Yea, I let noog out to hop around, but she usually just stays in the mudroom by the shoes. She's a senior bunny, so I guess that's all the energy she's got. Or she might still be adjusting to the new digs.

    ReplyDelete