Monday, October 01, 2007

I totally rock

I was a savings queen today at CVS. This is what I got:

8 pk Bounty paper towels
2 Tide HE 2x concentrate detergent 50oz
3 Children's tylenol 4oz
1 Children's tylenol plus 4oz (Chase won't be old enough for this, but I can gift it)
2 Robitussin Cough Medicine 8oz
2 Sure deoderants 2.7oz
2 Bags of Snickers Fun Size
1 Airborne Seasonal Allergy 16ct
6 Boxes of Puffs tissues 108ct
1 Crest ProHealth Evening Toothpaste 4.2oz

Guess how much I paid? Come on guess. $17.58. Seriously. I had a $10 off $50 coupon, my regular coupons and ECBs and a $25 gift card that I got for transferring a prescription. Here's the kicker: I got $27.xx back in ECBs to use another time. I told you that I totally rocked.

For those who prefer visuals to words, here are pictures of my triple coupon bonanza from Harris Teeter a couple of weeks ago. I got everything pictured for $21.



And for those who don't give a fig about my awesome savings, here's a picture of the noodle and me at the BuckFest.

No comments:

Post a Comment