Monday, October 04, 2010

You're in for a very special treat today folks

Because do you now what I got? A MacBook Pro of my very own. And do you know what program comes factory installed on a MacBook Pro? Photo Booth. That's right people--digitally enhanced, self portraits. Oh the joys that baby is sure to bring to my blog. I'm practically jumping out of my seat right now. Just think of the possibilities...

There's the deranged Bratz Doll

Or The Scream Mellon Style

And Halloween is just around the corner...
I could go as a Klingon!

Of course, my very favorite effect is the Pop Art one. I love it so much I might just have to take a daily photo. A little visual time line of my encroaching wrinkles. 

Day 1: 

Day 2: 


I really can't ever see myself getting bored with it. However, I realize you all won't share that same enthusiasm, so I will try to limit my postings to no more than 4 per week--7 tops.

No comments:

Post a Comment