Tuesday, December 29, 2009

8 Crazy Hanukkah Photos


Shel Hanukkah. Next year, I'll try to learn the entire prayer. I'll need someone to write it out phonetically. Also, a You Tube video of someone reciting it reeeaaalllyyyy slowly would also help. This could be a multi-year endeavor.

We were in Disney for the first half of the holiday, so by the time I remembered that I needed new candles, the stores were completely sold out of such things. Not surprising since they probably only had two boxes to sell in the first place. I used birthday candles instead--though not completely Kosher, I'm told that no one would faint upon hearing of the substitution. Although, birthday candles drip way more wax...maybe I should order some Hanukkah candles now while I'm thinking of it.

Presents!
More presents! Chase is now in the video game age. It's all down hill from here.
Our extended family holiday celebration was postponed due to Snowpocalypse 2009.
The kids enjoyed the 2 feet of now for a little while, but when they kept falling down and getting buried, we decided it might be best to move the party back indoors.
We had the family party Sunday. I took the small, black camera. Obviously.
This would have been a really sweet picture if only the flash would have been working. I hope I get a new camera for my birthday. And the darn thing had better not be black.

No comments:

Post a Comment