Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Anyday now...

Amaya will be on the move. She grunts and groans as she tries to get to toys that are just out of reach. She'll get up on all fours and sway forward and back, forward and back. It won't be long until she figures out how to make her chubby little limbs take her where she wants to go.

Before you call the mom police on me, I'd like you all to know that these pictures were taken in the evening. What's that got to do with the price of tea in China, you ask? Well, while I will normally change her into a new outfit when she so completely covers herself in spit up, it was almost time for pajamas, so I let her stay grubby for a bit. Just doing my part for the environment by saving energy by not dirtying another outfit that would need to be laundered. Always looking for ways to be more green and all. Do you think Amaya buys my excuse?


Don't laugh at your mama, Amaya!

No comments:

Post a Comment