Thursday, February 10, 2011

10 days? Really? Huh.

So--it's been awhile huh? Sorry about that, I've been busy and lazy. Mostly lazy. I do plan on spending some time tomorrow telling you all about what I've been up to so far this month. But for now--I will share these photos of my children to whet your appetite just a bit. Yes, it's a stall tactic. I'm not ashamed to admit that.  Ok, maybe a little ashamed, but not enough to actually type up a real post right now.


First up, tiny dancer Amaya. This was the first ballet class in a month that we didn't have to leave the studio early due to her throwing one of her famous 2 year old tantrums. It was so outside the norm that I kept pinching myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. 


 

And here is an impromptu concert performed for the parents at Chase's music school. They played Lean on Me and Ode to Joy and if you listened really closely you could hear my child playing Bang on the Keys and Try to Look Like I Know What I'm Doing. He obviously gets his musical abilities from his mother.


No comments:

Post a Comment