Thursday, June 18, 2009

Finally, I will be a reality tv star!

Travel Channel hunting down "Worst Driver"


Seriously who doubts my ability to win the entire thing? Sometimes when attempting the most vexing task of trying to navigate my way into a parking space , my mind begins to wonder how it was that I ever passed my driving test--on the first try no less. The only answer that I can ever come up with is: self preservation.

The DMV's road test proctor was so grateful that he survived his first shotgun experience with me at the helm, that he decided not to chance fate a second time. I'm sure that his thoughts were something like, "Just pass this lunatic, so I never have to be front row center for another round of her vehicular blundering." Drivers all over Northern Virginia surely curse his name daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment