Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Uh Oh Spaghetti-o's

Both of my kids really love spaghetti and meatballs which is great for Mama since it means no fights about eating one's food at meal times. However, like most things children thoroughly enjoy: it's awfully messy.

When I factor in the washing of the dishes, faces, chairs, benches, and laundering of the tomato sauce splotched clothes, I can guarantee that it takes three times longer to clean up after the meal then it did to prepare and eat it. The lil cherubs certainly don't intend to create so much extra work for Mama. They are in fact quite embarrassed and remorseful over their untidy eating.

Were you wondering why I failed to mention the cleaning of the floor earlier? Well it's certainly not because that surface evaded the path of the pasta explosion. Nope, it got hit all right.


I didn't mention having to scrub the floor because I don't ever have to do that. I have this magical, furry creature who comes along and takes care of that particular chore several times a day.


God bless Iverson.

No comments:

Post a Comment