Sunday, May 31, 2009

I know that you might have already overdosed, but

I just couldn't resist sharing a few of my favorite pictures that David took during our lake weekend. I must have been extra good this year because it took very little whining on my part before he gave them to me. Now, before you scroll down to see the photos, I want to just go over one tiny disclaimer. David is a skilled photographer who has won major contests, and I am not. So yes, these pictures are of a much higher quality than the pictures that I took. They're sharper, more engaging and the composition is far better. I know this. You know this. But let's never speak about it again, ok? And don't go bemoaning the lack of quality pictures on future posts either. You can't eat caviar everyday you know.





No comments:

Post a Comment