Monday, April 14, 2008

I will freely admit

that I am a posting slug. As you can see from the above picture, Chase is also disappointed with my slacker blogging. Even so, I still have no mojo today as far as writing a witty and entertaining post goes, but I can provide for you a few more pictures of Allie's second birthday party that was held at My Gym. Noodle enjoyed running amuck for the full hour and a half that Allie's parents reserved. He slept very well that night.

I promise that later this week, I'll add an entry about Chase's ever growing vocabulary and his new obsession with kisses.



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:20 PM

    The last picture looks as if Chase is giving an energizing speech to his adoring fans. Is politics in his future? Doesn't seem as if he is a fan of the cake although the playing seems to be to his liking. love Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:28 PM

    Awww. He looks depressed in that first pic. And, bubbles--gotta love bubbles.

    ReplyDelete