Friday, August 31, 2007

Toddle, toddle. Sniff, sniff.


Noodle's really on the move these days. He toddles along pretty adeptly now even though he still looks like Frankenstein. This resemblance to a rather unattractive being hasn't fazed him much however as he feels no embarrassment as he runs all over the house leaving a trail of debris in his wake. The mustard bottle in the pantry and my shoes are the most tempting treasures for him to hide from mommy. He also seems to enjoy scooting into dad's office and lying on Iverson's bed...not really sure what he finds enjoyable about rolling around on a dog bed, but as long as he's not relocating my possessions, I make no objections.

In related news, Mr. Magoo has become an endless fountain of babble. There are a few words thrown into the otherwise incoherent chatter such as dad, yes and dog. He's even begun counting except that he says "one" for every number. You know instead of 1, 2, 3 it's 1, 1, 1. Still not saying mama, unless he's crying and then it's "maaaaaammaaaaamaaawahwahmaaamaaa". The kid likes to torture me you see. He's also taken up the habit of sniffing all of the time. He'll wrinkle up his nose and then draw in two quick breaths. It looks like he's just caught a whiff of something most unpleasant, then he just shakes his head and smiles. Kinda like, "Ew, what's that smell? Can't be me, can it? No way. Must be mom. Hee hee".

Oh and he's a babe watcher my boy. Likes the ladies. In fact, he seems really put out if one goes by him without stopping to comment on his cuteness. Of course this rarely happens as he is the cutest boy there ever was. Yea, I'm an enabler, I admit it.


one, one...




Yea, I'm cute, and I know it. But you can tell me again if you want to.



Can't keep my ladies waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment