Friday, January 18, 2008

This is your life Mellon

This morning after getting noodle from his crib, changing noodle, feeding the fish, getting juice for noodle, entertaining noodle, feeding noodle breakfast, cleaning up after noodle, feeding the dog, letting the dog out, locating and emptying stray sippy cups, cleaning up the kitchen, picking up noodle toys, dressing noodle, clipping noodle's fingernails, cleaning noodle's room, and folding and putting away three loads of laundry; I look at Drew who just woke up 20 minutes ago and who has just emerged all sparkly clean from his kid-free shower and say:

"I'm going to take a nice long shower now. One long enough for me to wash my hair and shave my legs. Ok?"

To which Drew replies:

"What do you think this is? A spa or something?"

No comments:

Post a Comment