Saturday, November 10, 2007

Was there ever any doubt?

We all knew that Drew would not be able to withstand the power of my pouty face and sad eyes for long. I got him to agree to find a small present or two to place under the tree so that I could open the red box now. My husband did really good with this latest gift. He's become quite adept at finding the perfect present, or as he says, finding items that are "Mellonish". This is the beauty that he brought me...




Isn't it gorgeous? Of course, I love most purses, but this one is in a stratosphere all by itself. It's the prefect size and style for me to use everyday. I'm in love...with the purse and it's bringer.

Ok, for those of you who are only here to see pictures of the Noodlet, here's a couple of cute ones for you.




He's been sick, so he's been a l0ungy kid the past couple of days. This morning, he slept until 10--can you believe it? And he only woke up then because I went in and stared at him until he could feel my eyes boring in to him. He might have slept until noon if I hadn't done that. Must be his father's child after all.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:18 PM

    Chase looks so sweet asleep with his teddy. What was the problem, he's been sick. Do tell is the present in the big red box ie the handbag black or gray? A very nice one to be sure. And what do you mean the big guy in the red suit is getting color blind in his old age?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:30 AM

    That is an awesome purse--go Andy! And, you sure are a lucky girl.
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I love sleeping kid pics, especially ones that include cuddling stuffed animals.

    ReplyDelete