Saturday, July 21, 2007

Been awhile eh?

So yea...July has kind of flown by--I can't believe we're in the 20's already. Where does the time go? This past week we have been recovering from moving, the party and having grandma here giving us attention 23 of the 24 hours in a day. Yep, we've been crankdified for sure. I think Chase is also getting more teeth, and he isn't adjusting super well to digesting this new fangled drink that we've been giving him called milk. In other words, it's been a very long week.
He has been making some effort to keep himself entertained though. A few of his new favorite hobbies are: trying to pick up the mole that is on my left leg, pointing at puppies in his book, hiding his new cars in multiple spots around the house, and riding in his car while his daddy crashes him into the wall. Good times.
Here are a few shots from his party. We have to thank our friends Chris and Sam for these as our camera died, and I couldn't locate the charger. Good to have friends who have your back in such times of tragedy. Other than that and a few minor wardrobe changes, the party was a success.


It's my birthday,and I'm ready to par-tay!



Had to have a little help with the candle, but next year man I'll be ready!





General partying


More general partying

Even more general partying


Playing with Nate in the pool

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:49 PM

    Wow! What a super party for the kids--like one HUGE playdate. The little baseball cupcakes are adorable. I'm glad you guys had a nice visit with your mom and a great first birthday party. And, yeah, time is flying by. I cannot even believe it's about to be August.

    ReplyDelete