Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Two Thoughts Tuesday: The Little Engine That Could...Maybe Not.

1) I almost always try to do my best. Granted, the quality of my individual best can vary greatly with some days' bests being significantly better than others'.  Judging from the number of things I've dropped, broken or misplaced already this morning, I am going to go out on a limb and say that today will be one of those 'others'. You've been warned.

2) You know what's odd? Often the less sleep I get, the more energetic I feel. Like say, the 3 hours I got last night leads me to writing a blog post today at 6:30AM. Unfortunately, having energy does not equate into being graceful. (See above) In fact, I dare say that the combination of clumsy and hyper could be quite a dangerous one--particularly for those within a 3 foot radius. You've been warned. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment