Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Two Thoughts Tuesday: Public Service Addition

1) It is not wise to use a plastic spoon to stir Margaritas while simultaneously depressing the pulse button on your blender. Trust me on this:

I am currently wanted in the state of Maryland for the murder of an innocent utensil and the mutilation of an alcoholic beverage. Being on the lamb is tough, y'all--it's not like I'm eating bonbons here.

So my advice to you is this--use a metal spoon. Or um just don't stir while the blender is on. Either or. 



2) A few months ago, the grocery store had Gain dishwashing soap on sale for $.99 and I had two $.50 coupons that would double to a dollar. So of course I had to scoop up my free bottles of liquid soap.  You might be confused right now since you may only know of Gain as a laundry detergent. Apparently, they're diversifying their portfolio or something.  I don't know, it was free. I don't ask questions when something's free. 


But perhaps I should have. I finally got around to opening a bottle of it today, and well, its scent is quite similar to that of the laundry detergent. So now my pots and pans smell like my socks, and I'm just not sure how I feel about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment